Youth Group at The Hamptons LGBT Center
1st & 3rd Tuesday of Each Month | 5pm to 7pm | The Hamptons LGBT Center | 44 Union St. Sag Harbor, NY 11963
LIGALY’s Youth Group is a place to be yourself, network, make friends, play games and share what’s on your mind.
Come share your thoughts and concerns and listen to your peers while building a strong network of support as you experience life growing up LGBT or as an ally on Long Island. This informal discussion, social and support group is a safe-space, so no topic is off limits and all members must agree to respect your confidentiality.
The Youth Support Group is a place to:
· Talk about relationships, friendships, and family.
· Share your experiences from school, from home, or from work.
· Build a strong support system of people your age.
· Speak openly and freely about what’s on your mind.
· Play games: board games, video games, card games, etc.
· Find out more about yourself and others and their experiences on Long Island.